Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Packing Day

I cannot believe that packing day is here!  These 5 weeks have been a whirlwind!!  And as soon as I catch my breath, I will be blogging quite bit about our experience.  There's a lot going on in my head and heart, but I'm limited by such tiny fragments of "spare" time!

Anyway, Sandija will leave early Thursday morning.  Today we will get all her stuff packed up, and tomorrow we are planning a special going-away treat for her.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of days...

Look at them playing while I'm cutting cake!  (Oh, and look at my hair.  Sandija thought it would be fun to put 25 tiny brains in my already-curly hair and then take them out to create a major wave...and I do mean MAJOR!)

Sandija with our birthday boy...

The girls hugging...

And the treat she picked out from the Fudge Factory.  The good news is that she realllllllly enjoyed it.  The bad news is that Mama accidentally dropped it on the garage floor, and it broke into 18 million pieces.  Soooo, back to the Fudge Factory we go!

Keep posted because once everything settles down, I have much to type...

No comments:

Post a Comment