Monday, August 6, 2012

What We're Up to Now...

The hosting program has ended, and really (REALLY!) I will blog soon about our experience.  We've been super busy over here.  

August 4th marked 3 years since our Gotcha Day, when we walked out of the orphanage with this doll baby from Taiwan.  Look at her now!  Seriously, I do believe that every family needs a child with Down Syndrome...look at the LOVE and JOY in this girl!  (There's a funny story about why she has a toilet seat cover around her in her high chair at the restaurant, but that's another story for another day.....).  :)

And here we go again...

Yep, we are taking the plunge to bring home another one of God's children into our family.  Let the paperwork begin!!  This is what I've been doing for the past 5 hours today!  And I haven't made a tiny dent...

Oh, yes, it's as fun as it looks...

I will share more soon...really......just as soon as I get all these stacks of paperwork done.  Has anyone seen our dining table??

No comments:

Post a Comment