Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Miracles Roll in Today

I should learn not to blog until the very end of the day so that all the day's miracles are accounted for before I post an update.  :)


Remember the $720 that the E family owed this morning?  And remember how by this afternoon, they only owed $275?  Well, this evening, someone unexpectedly dropped by with a check for $260.  AND they had some Paypal donations come in that pushed them over the mark.  


They woke up this morning, owing $720 of their first big adoption fee, and tonight they go to bed with the balance at below $0.  Did I mention God's math??  Did you see Him show up today at the E family's home?  


STAY TUNED...it will get better!  The E family will now send the first big fee to their adoption agency (which, by the way, is for all the court papers, translation fees, etc).  Then, they will embark on the next fee (I will update on those numbers as I have them).  


Step by step.  Their faith and God's math.  It always works...always.



1 comment:

  1. I know the story and I still cried as I read it here. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete